Workingperson.me LOVES OUR COMMENTS!
Your comments help provide us with insight into what our customers want. They drive us to do our best, striving for overall customer satisfaction. Your comments create conversation and allow others to share opinions, not only with us, but with our working person community as well. Therefore, we highly support commenting on our page by providing a place for you to tell us how you feel.
With that said, we would appreciate if you followed our guidelines for commenting.Please read over the guidelines and let us know if you have any problems or concerns with them.
1. When leaving a comment you are representing yourself, therefore, you are held COMPLETELY responsible for the comment you post.
2. By leaving a comment you confirm that you are holding WPS, and ANY person writing for this blog, HARMLESS from any and all damage, consequences and legal responsibility.
3. At any time and without reason, WPS is allowed to change, modify or remove any comment left. When changes occur we will denote this in the comment itself in attempt to keep the integrity of the comment, unless we feel the comment is under terms for removal.
4. Our preference is for you to use your real name and email address, but we understand privacy issues and will allow you to use an alternate if necessary. Please understand this does not permit you the right to leave harassing or vulgar comments.
5. We require an email address to leave a comment on our blog. We ask this for a few reasons. First, as an attempt to block spam, second, we may need to contact you directly and third, to have a record of any commenter who abuses the comment policy.
6. Please use discretion and modesty when leaving a comment, as we do not condone aggressive or “bad” language.
7. We will not tolerate ANY personal attack towards the author of the blog, fellow commenter or any affiliate of WPS.
8. Our objective of this blog is to involve our WPS community in BENFICIAL content. Please remember this when leaving your comments!
9. As previously stated, we do not like or appreciate spam. Therefore, please limit the amount of links used in your comment and use only those which bring value to the conversation.
10. Your privacy is important to us, for that reason, WPS will not share your email address without your personal consent.
11. By commenting on our page you authorize WPS to use your content in all written forms of publishing.
12. We are in no way a fan of spam. We request that you DO NOT post spam on our blog or any other media device used by WPS.
13. If you do not see a reply to your comment, we ask that you remain patient with us. Although we love our comments, we cannot guarantee that we will respond to every individual comment.
Once again, if you have any apprehensions to leave a comment and feel our policy is unfair or unreasonable, please feel free to ‘contact us’ directly with your concerns.