Whether you’re an avid trail-blazer or a casual Sunday walker, chances are fall is your favorite time to explore the outdoors. The cooler weather and changing leaves make hiking a perfect activity and form of exercise. Be prepared for the season and many to come with these six boot styles from Working Person’s Store:
Wolverine Men’s Brown 5103 Waterproof Spencer Mid-Cut Hiker Boots
Take in the view from the top with dry and comfortable feet in your Wolverine’s 5103 Waterproof Hikers. The waterproof Nubuck leather and nylon uppers are resistant to moisture, and the durable ribbed mesh lining wicks it away so your whole foot is protected.
Some other features include:
- Full-cushion footbeds for maximum comfort with every step
- Arch support via supportive nylon shanks
- Sole made with a lightweight, cement construction
- Rubber cup outsoles protect toes from abrasions from rocks or limbs
Stay steady on your feet with the KEEN Utility 1009709 Pittsburgh Boots. They feature stylish leather uppers constructed with Nubuck leather, and designers added a pop of orange and yellow to make them stand out. KEEN.dry waterproof membranes can help you tackle less-than-ideal weather conditions, and these membranes are breathable, too.
- Pull tabs for easy on and off
- Ankle-high upper design
- Two-zone comfort technology
- Non-marking rubber outsoles
- Impact-absorbing EVA heel cushions
Danner Men’s 45364 Tan GTX Waterproof Hiking Boots
Named a “Best Buy” in Backpacker Magazine’s annual gear guide, Danner 45364 Dark Tan GTX Hiking Boots will make you want to trek through tough terrain every chance you get. The slip-resistant, Terra Force X (TFX) outsoles alone will keep you at the front of the pack by giving you solid footing and reliable traction. They also provide downhill braking, sidehill traction, and improved acceleration that doesn’t weigh you down.
- Tan exteriors with black and gray laces and detailing
- Durable, abrasion-resistant Nubuck leather uppers
- Scuff-proof toe caps
- Breathable, waterproof interior lining
Danner Men’s 47000 Brown Waterproof Instigator GTX Hiking Boots
You’ll say “yes” to braving the outdoors no matter what’s in the forecast with the Danner 47000 Instigator GTX Waterproof Boots. Offering dependable waterproof protection, these rugged hiking boots come with Gore-Tex interior booties to keep your feet dry. The full-grain Nubuck leather uppers allow air to flow in, keeping your feet exceptionally cool.
Other special features:
- Slip-resistant rubber, TFX soles
- Resilient TPU shanks for outstanding arch support
- Shanks also add torsional rigidity
- Terra Force X Platforms for increased heel-to-forefoot energy transfer
- Beveled lugs to prevent debris buildup
- Scuff-proof and abrasion-resistant toe caps
Carolina Men’s Waterproof EH CA4025 Brown Hiking Boots
Carolina CA4025 4X4 Waterproof EH Boots will guard your feet on the job or in the outdoors with their slip-resistant treads, EH rating, and lightweight, non-metallic shanks. When you’re on your feet all day you need comfort features you can rely on, and these Carolina hiking boots will deliver. They come with soft, pillow cushion insoles that absorb shock and impact.
- Removable, shock-resistant polyurethane footbeds
- Lightweight EVA foam for cushioning midsole layers
- Waterproof SCUBALINER membranes
- Abrasion-resistant, scuff-resistant toes
Be ready to blaze the trail with these styles and more at WorkingPerson.com.
What’s your favorite hiking shoe? Share with us in the comments.