Metabo is a company built on innovation. Nearly 100 years ago, founder Albert Schnitzler created the first-hand drill (known in German as a Metallbohrdreher) and Metabo was born. During the next century, the brand continued to invent and produce power tools to help professionals get the job done right.
Many milestones in Metabo’s history and continued success show their commitment to engineering ingenuity. From their introduction of the first electric hand-held drill in the 1930s, to the world’s first cordless magnetic core drill and a cordless stainless steel range in 2011. Metabo engineers all of their tools and accessories to deliver productivity features and benefits like the following:
- Metabo VibraTech (MVT): Vibration-dampening features to increase comfort during extended run times
- Metabo S-automatic torque limiting clutch: Reduces the risk of kickback during a tool jam
- Vario-Tacho-Constamatic (VTC)-Full Wave Electronics: Keeps tool at appropriate, constant speed under load
- Ultra-M technology: Ultimate communication between the tool, battery pack, and charger
- Metabo disc brake: Stops the disc in 2 seconds during the shutdown for reduced risk of accidents
- Patented mechanical quick blade stop: (in 0.05 seconds) for improved safety
- Metabo Straight Cut System (SCS): Fin which can be inserted into the guide plate for easy straight cuts
At Working Person’s Store, we’re proud to carry a full selection of Metabo power tools. Like the best-selling W24-230 9-Inch MVT Surface Preparation Kit With Dust Control Shroud with built-in vibration reduction technology, twist-proof technology, and a long-life motor with patented dust protection. Its safety switch prevents unintentional start-up and accidents. The adjustable guard makes it easy for you to operate. Its integrated damping system and side handle reduce vibrations, thanks to Metabo VibraTech (MVT) technology. The main handle swivels to give you safer and better handling while you cut. This quality power tool is also self-preserving with auto-stop carbon brushes that protect the motor while you work.
View our full selection of Metabo power tools and find what you need to get the job done right.
Have you used Metabo products on your worksite? Which ones? Share your thoughts in the comments below.